Wallenpaupack Lake Estates
Wallenpaupack Lake Estates, also known, as WLE, is located in Paupack Township, Wayne County, Pennsylvania.
Considered one of the best communities in the Pocono Mountains! Inside you'll find the beaches, pools, lakes, picnic areas, playgrounds and a gaming courts of WLE to be among the finest in the Wallenpaupack region.
Here are some of the amenities enjoyed by WLE owners:
- Deer Beach - Beaver Beach
- Swimming Beach, boating and fishing convenience building.
- Indoor Pool - Open daily during the "Off-Season"
- Rockledge Pool Complex - Swimming Pool, bocci, shuffleboard, volleyball courts, picnic area and snack bar.
- Game Courts - Located at Tennis Lane, tennis, basketball, handball, ice skating / roller blading available.
- Kasper Lodge - Pinball machines, video games, pool tables and snacks.
- Main Clubhouse - Fully equipped, open for WLE Association and Recreation events.
- Adult Lodge - Small gathering place for people 21 years and over. Pool table, shuffleboard, TV, etc. are available.
- Beaver Lake Pool Complex - New regulation size pool, picnic area, tennis courts (reservation required), and snack bar Craft Shop. around secluded Crystal Lake, the headwaters of the Lehigh River, in the heart of the Pocono Mountains, Pocono Springs Estates is without question among the most peaceful woodland communities in Pennsylvania. Comprised of 4,300 properties on roughly 2,000 acres, it contains a mixture of primary and secondary homes and open lots.
- Originally settled in the early 1920’s as a cottage community of approximately 100 lots of Pocono Peak Preserve, Pocono Springs Civic Association was built in the early 1970’s as a leisure community by Pocono Springs Estates, Inc. The location is one of the highest points (2,100 feet above sea level) in the Pocono Plateau, and takes in portions of Dreher, Lehigh, and Sterling townships.
- An easy commute to the New York, New Jersey, and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, and easy access to Scranton and Wilkes-Barre makes Pocono Springs the perfect location for either a year-round residence or weekend vacation getaway.
- Bordered by State Gamelands, Pocono Springs is a haven for wildlife, including deer, wild turkey, bald eagles, and red tail hawks. The amenities of our gated community include our own 133 acre Crystal Lake, stocked annually, the recreation island, featuring a heated swimming pool, basketball, handball, tennis, and bocce courts, 24 hour security patrols on our 56 miles of internal roads, 2 gated entrances/exits, and several green wildlife refuge areas.
Google Map Loading......